A proper diet plays an important role in not just maintaining a healthy body, but also a healthy mind. For different situations, you need different diet plans, and that has to be decided based on various factors like environment, weather, physical structure, etc.
There are diet plans for weight loss, for pregnant women, for kids suffering from malnutrition and many others. But one case that for which diet plan is searched the most on the internet is weight loss.
Obesity- The Horrible Demon:
Obesity is the most common problem that people are facing these days. Just working out rigorously is not the only solution to get toned down. It is important to have a good diet plan that can help you in reducing your weight.
There are some specific things that you need to avoid when you are trying to lose down. Some of the things are that you should avoid salt after 7:30 pm. You should also restrict yourself from consuming items such as aerated drinks, banana, mangoes, rice, potato and artificial juices.
For weight loss, it is ideal to consume food every 2 hours. Here is an ideal diet plan for four week’s practice.
· Start your morning with lemon and honey with Luke warm water. There are many cases when the lemon water may not suit you, and you may feel nausea. If this is the case, then you can try consuming lemon grass tea in the place of lemon water.
· After 2 hours, you can have one toast of brown bread with either fat-free butter or hung curd. You can add up a small portion of salad to it.
· Then again, after 2 hours have a fruit of your choice. But make sure that the fruit you are consuming should have not high calories due to high sugar content such as mangoes, banana, sweet potato, pineapples, avocados and dried fruits.
· Make sure to start your lunch again after 2 hours of your last food taken. Start with a small plate of salad. Your salad plate can consist of leaves such as spinach, coriander, basil, parsley and others. Also, it can have nuts and seeds such as almond, pumpkin seeds, and others. Along with this, you need to add some fiber, such as carrots, peas, cucumber, broccoli and similar items.
· After half an hour you can have either one wheat flour chapatti with one bowl dal or one brown bread sandwich filled with vegetables or lean chicken, or you can have one bowl of sprouts with fruits.
Post Lunch and Dinner:
· As lunch was a bit heavy so you can have your next turn after 3-4 hours. You can have 1 cup of milk or tea with two biscuits. Make sure that the biscuit that you are consuming should not have ingredients that can increase your calorie intake.
· After 2 hours, you can have a chapatti with vegetables. Some of the items that you can include are boiled whole eggs, leafy green vegetables, fishes such as salmon, cruciferous vegetables such as cauliflower, broccoli and others, chicken breast, legumes and beans.
· After 2 hours, now again you can have salad or stew or soup 2 hours before going to bed.
Apart from this, you need to intake at least 8-10 glasses of water each day. Also to get faster and better results, it is very important to have half an hour of aerobics at least three times a week.